Our All natural deodorant is a blend of organic/ natural ingredients and contains no baking soda, no irritating chemicals, parabens, aluminum, phthalates or artificial fragrances poured into a PBA FREE containers. Our Deodorant is suitable for all type of skin. This deodorant is formulated to provide the best moisture and odor control, yet prevent irritation to your skin. Please keep in mind that deodorant is not an antiperspirant. It will not completely stop you from sweating because only toxic chemicals can do that; plus sweating is necessary to allow the body to rid itself of toxins. The intent of a natural deodorant is to absorb moisture and control odor-causing bacteria while keeping you healthy.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Arrowroot Powder, Beeswax, Magnesium Hydroxide, Essential oils, Bentonite Clay.
Switching to Natural deodorant?
Here is a little information you need to know Before making the switch, it’s important to know what happens when you stop using antiperspirant and start using an aluminum-free deodorant. How does antiperspirant work? It contains aluminum to help prevent sweating. The aluminum disrupts your body's natural sweating process by absorbing into your sweat duct and forming a temporary gel-like plug that prevents sweat from coming out. So when when you switch to aluminum-free (natural )deodorant, you will have to go through An armpits "detox” period for your body to adjust. During this period, you will notice that you are sweating more than usual. The good news is that this is a temporary inconvenience for the vast majority. The adjustment period depends on each individual, it can be anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Although our deodorant is not an antiperspirant, We have incorporated powders to help absorb wetness and promote comfort all day. With that said, these powders are not going to have the same effect as aluminum, so you will likely experience some sweating all depending on the weather conditions. Getting used to sweat can take some time, but it’s helpful to remember that sweating is a natural process and is beneficial in regulating your body temperature.
The adjustment period can be a bit overwhelming and we thought to share some tips that may be very helpful:
- Wear breathable fabrics until your body adjusts. Go for natural fabrics such as cotton, linen, bamboo, hemp, and wool. Avoid synthetic fabrics, such as polyester, which don’t absorb sweat and can in turn cause more odor-causing bacteria.
- Apply more often in the first 2-4 weeks. Applying at night can help reduce odor-causing bacteria.
- Use a good antibacterial soap in the shower to help with the odor causing bacteria. Our soap come in handy.
- Take hot baths or spend some time running hot water on your underarms in the shower to help open your pores.
- Choose a cooler, less humid time of the year to make the switch.
- Stay hydrated during the adjustment period.
- Be patient! Give it at least a month to ensure your body has had enough time to adjust.